The working language for the symposium will be English! Is it not possible to be present in person? Then register via our website for online participation in the symposium.
The topics covered during the morning session are:
• Population overview (speaker Carla Snels)
• Polymoyositis (speaker dr. Paul Mandigers)
• Fit2Breed (speaker dr. Hille Fieten)
• The combined use of Fit2Breed with ZooEasy and the Club Register for the breeder (speaker Carla Snels)
• Outcross Finland (explanation of the outcross program by the Finnish Kooikervereniging)
• Explanation of the breed standard (speaker Diane Striegel)